Mahatma Gandhi’s 152nd birth anniversary, Remembering ‘Bapu’
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Porbandar district of Gujarat to Putlibai and Karamchand Gandhi. His birthday is also celebrated as International Day of Nonviolence in the world. Because Gandhiji has taught the world the lesson of non-violence. He is also addressed as the Father of the Nation, Bapu.
October 2 is the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi’s principles of ‘Satyagraha and non-violence’ later led to India’s independence from the British, which the whole world knows. Due to his philosophy, India’s Danka was played all over the world. His principles inspired people all over the world for civil rights and freedom movement.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Who gave the title of Mahatma to Mahatma Gandhi?
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Do you know that Mahatma Gandhi was given the title of Mahatma by Rabindranath Tagore and the title of Gurudev was given by Gandhiji to Rabindranath Tagore.
Gandhi Jayanti is one of the 3 national holidays of India but why is it celebrated only on 2nd October and what is its significance? Let us study through this article.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Why is Gandhi Jayanti celebrated?
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Mahatma Gandhi was a man who fought throughout his life against the British for India’s independence.
His goal was to build a new society through non-violence, honest and clean practices.
He used to say that non-violence was a philosophy, a principle, and an experience on the basis of which a better society could be built.
■ Also Read: Gandhi Jayanti 2021 in Hindi
According to him, every person living in society should get equal status and rights. Irrespective of their gender, religion, color, or caste.
“Freedom is meaningless if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes” – Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi is admired in India and across the world as the best ideal to live life with simplicity, simplicity and dedication. The principles were adopted by the whole world. His life is an inspiration in itself. That is why his birthday is celebrated as Gandhi’s Jayanti National Holiday.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: When and how Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated?
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on 2 October every year in India as a national holiday by offering prayers on Gandhi Jayanti and paying homage in front of the Gandhi statue installed at Rajghat, New Delhi.
Prayers are held at the tomb of Mahatma Gandhi in the presence of the President and Prime Minister of India. Where Gandhiji was cremated.
Gandhi’s favorite song was “Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram” which is sung in his memory. Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated all over India as “National Day of Non-Violence”.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021: Gandhi Jayanti is organized a day in advance in almost all schools and students are told about the principles given by Gandhiji.
Discipline, peace, honesty, non-violence and Gandhi Jayanti are organized by telling about the principles of faith.
Mahatma Gandhi had said- ‘First he will ignore you, then he will laugh at you
then he will fight with you and you will win.’
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English:
On Gandhi Jayanti, an art-science exhibition is organized in schools, and an essay competition is also organized. Award for promotion of non-violence and peace.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: What is the significance of Gandhi Jayanti? Know
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Mahatma Gandhiji taught the lesson of peace and non-violence to the whole world. A lot has come down. Every problem of society, whether it is small or big, should be solved through peace and non-violence so that a better environment can be created for the people of the society.
- A person is a creature created by his thoughts, as he thinks, so he becomes.
- Do not make others do what you can do with yourself.
- If you fast physically but don’t fast for the mind then it is very unfortunate for you and it is harmful for you too.
- Your humble nature can shake the whole world.
- The word that comes from a pure heart of a person never fails.
- The person who is afraid loses it.
- Continually reciting Ramayana is in vain if You don’t behave like Ram.
- When you violate one rule, it means that you have broken other rules too.
- If someone does evil to you, he must Listen but if someone praises you, then he should not listen at all.
- When Mahatma Gandhi was in school, he used to be a good student of English while he was average in maths and weak in geography but his The hand writing was beautiful.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: The great inventor Albert Einstein was especially influenced by Bapu. Einstein said that people would not believe that such a person had ever come to this earth.
Some interesting facts related to Mahatma Gandhi. Read also
- When Gandhiji’s funeral procession was taken out, more than 15 lakh people stood in the way and about 10 lakh people were walking with him.
- Bapu ji’s name 5 times He also joined for the Nobel Prize and when Bapu was assassinated before he was awarded the Nobel Prize.
- Mahatma Gandhi was greatly influenced by the plays of Harishchandra and the stories of Shravan Kumar.
- Mahatma Gandhi never went to America, nor did he ever travel in a plane. He never traveled abroad in a luxurious way.
- You will be surprised to know that Gandhiji was not fond of taking pictures at all.
- You will be surprised to know this fact That when Bapu ji practiced, he had to face defeat in his first case/litigation.
- Bapu ji did not have teeth, so he used to keep false teeth tied to his dhoti and only use them. Used to do it while eating.
- Gandhi ji was so much in love with the name Ram that even at the last moment of his death he uttered the last word ‘Ram’.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English:
- In 1930, he was also awarded the title of “Man of the Year” in America’s Time Magazine.
- 53 Roads in India Mahatma Gandhi’s Remains in the name and 48 roads are built in the name of Mahatma Gandhi not only in India but also abroad.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Who gave the title of President to Mahatma Gandhi?
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: It is well known that Gandhiji is addressed as Father of the Nation but very few people know who gave him this title.
Mahatma Gandhi ji was conferred the title of Father of the Nation by Dr. Subhash Chandra Bose.
While broadcasting a message in Singapore Radio on June 4, 1944 “Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi” Rabindranath Tagore gave him the title of “Mahatma”.
An interesting fact is that when India became independent on 15 August 1947, Mahatma Gandhi was not involved in the celebration of independence. Then they sit on fasting, adopting the path of non-violence to stop the Hindu Muslim communal conflicts taking place in Noakhali, Bengal, thousands of kilometers from Delhi.
Really Mahatma Gandhi is worthy of praise.
Gandhi Jayanti 2021 English: Mahatma Gandhi left Delhi 2 weeks before the date of independence was announced. He traveled for 4 days in Kashmir and for almost a year, there were riots in Kolkata, for which Gandhi traveled by train and went to Kolkata.
Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi celebrated independence by fasting for 24 hours.
At that time the country got independence from British rule, but with this, the country was divided into two parts. was hurt.
Share this article with your friends.
■ Also Read: International Brother’s Day 2021
■ Also Read: स्वामी विवेकानंद जी के अनमोल विचार
■ Also Read: Bhagat Singh Jayanti 2021
■ Also Read: World Heart Day 2021